From £16.50 you can explore the South Downs and the Southern network for a day! Travel to and from any location in the South Downs area by train or by bus.
The All Network Downlander e-ticket enables you and up to 4 other people to have unlimited day access to all train services provided by Southern and the participating bus services in the South Downs.
Cost of Tickets
Price per Adult: £16.50
Price per Child (5 - 15yrs): £2.50
- A maximum of 5 passengers can travel on one e-ticket, if your party has more than 5 people then further e-tickets will be required to cover additional members. Further e-tickets must have at least one adult passenger.
- Passengers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The price of an e-ticket is calculated based on the number of passengers (£16.50 per adult and £2.50 per child).
- Each group of up to 5 passengers will receive one e-ticket. The e-ticket should be printed and carried with you on your journey.
- The passenger named on the e-ticket must produce the form of ID chosen (passport, driving licence, credit card or utility bill) whenever requested by railway staff. If you cannot produce this ID then the e-ticket is invalid and all passengers will be considered as travelling without a ticket.
- The party must travel together.
- Tickets can be purchased a minimum of two days, and a maximum of three months, in advance of the travel date.
- All Network Downlander is valid after 10:00 weekdays and at any time over the weekend and on bank holidays.